Registration For New Extended Day Program Is Now Open
Registration for PS10 Extended Day fall programming is now open! Thank you for your patience as we allowed families to receive their cohort assignments. Returning families can register through your Jumbula account. New families and families who forgot their Jumbula information can gain access through https://www.ps10extendedday.com/copy-of-register
A few things you should know before registering:
- The only in-person programming we can offer at this time is the Outdoor Camps. Extended Day does not have access to the PS10 school building this year. Curriculum Support and Enrichment classes are online with no more than 10 students per class to ensure personalized attention for your student.
- Our intent is for ALL students to have access to Extended Day programming. As we have every year, we offer robust scholarships and will work with families so that no student who wants to participate is left out. Funding for scholarships is predicated on as many members of the community participating in our program as possible; the more families that participate, the more scholarships we can offer. If you or a family you know is interested in a scholarship please fill out this form.
- Our programming is meant to supplement what your student will receive from the DOE, not replace it. As the DOE/PS10 schedules are announced and adjusted, we may need to shift the timing of classes on our side. We will also continue to add classes if needed.
- Registration is ongoing. We realize that no one is certain what a school day will entail yet. You may choose to register for some classes now and return at a later date to add to your student’s schedule.
- The Extended Day fall programming will begin September 14th regardless of the official start of school. In the event there is a delay of opening, the only class that will not proceed is Homework Help. In this instance, refunds for the number of days missed would be processed.
- Outdoor Camp is open for all students (hybrid and 100% remote learners) grades K thru 5. Students can register for both the early camp and the after school camp if their school schedule allows for it. When you register, please select your child’s cohort (Cohort A, Cohort B or 100% remote) so you are registering for the correct days/times. Exact start and dismissal times will be emailed to you once we have created Outdoor Camp cohorts and have a finalized schedule from the DOE/PS10.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility as we launch this new program. As always, we are here if you have any questions.
The PS10 Extended Day Team